Below is a summary of the main points raised at the abovementioned meeting.
P. Collina (Chair)
M. D’Agata (rapporteur)
1. Regarding reactions and results of the recent Telecom Italia campaign, Mr Collina reported that sales of cable had experienced a positive boost but that actual new subscriptions to Telecom’s Internet service had been disappointing. The Chair stressed that future copy should be more on-message but with out-of-the-box thinking.
2. Mr Buffon noted that Libero had requested a new novel and innovative proposal for its 4 megabit flat-rate ADSL service.
3. Mr Corini suggested 10-foot-high blocks spelling out “4 mega”. It was noted that one couldn’t get much more bloody on-message than that.
4. Mr Vieri proposed that a tall, bleached-blond model in a skimpy silver-lamÃ© dress and stilettos, her hand casually pulling up the skirt
5. The working group applauded and adjourned for lunch.
6. Mr Totti added a pear.